So what’s on my roster this weekend? A few random things. With all that I had going on work wise, I just didn’t have time to make many plans. And the two girlfriends I do most everything with are out-of-town, so I plan to have a quiet weekend to myself attacking my 500+ to-do’s and seeing a few friends. I’m actually looking forward to it.
Here is just a taste of my 3 day weekend to-do’s:
- Get a facial (today at 3:30pm .. yeah!!)
- Unpacking some final boxes (I’m down to the last four, I’ve committed to unpacking two of them)
- hang the final two blinds in the office
- pick up a few prescriptions
- pick up more vodka (here I come BevMo, I love you!)
- pick up more cat food
- figure out how to reduce my Astound cable/internet bill (or just switch to Comcast)
- Sell a few items on craigslist that I no longer need (if they don’t sell, off to goodwill they go, I have a no-clutter zone in my house)
- mail some stuff to my family
I know.. bet you are all jealous. In addition to my to-do’s, I have a few other activities with friends planned.
As most of you know, I have taken my profile off all the lam-o dating websites (Match.com back in March, POF in May). I heard something about a site called MillionaireMatch.com .. and I signed up. I opted for the free version, so I can only reach out to men who reach out to me first. Doesn’t bother me – every man I’ve reached out to has not worked out (if they even bothered to respond). I think men need to do the “hunting”, they enjoy the chase, that’s what interests them, so I’ll give that to them.
Anyway, here are the “outside of my house” activities I have planned:
- I have a date on Friday. Happy Hour with a gentleman from MM. I’m looking forward to it. Seems really nice and works in my industry – at least if there is no connection, we can go on (and on and on and on…) about software and work travel.
- I have tentative plans to have drinks with C-Licious on Saturday.
- Nothing on Sunday.. maybe I’ll get all my to-do’s done ??
- BBQ on Monday with my new girlfriend Peter, GFP. Yes, the only man who I’m friendly with from The Roster. Love this man.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and are able to spend some quality time with yourself, your family, and your friends. Enjoy the 3 day weekend! I know I will.