Narcs will do just about anything to stay in contact. Best solution is to go no-contact and move on.
I asked him to never contact me again. I blocked him on every platform (WhatsApp, Text message, Email, Facebook, Snapchat, etc). Instead of just moving on with his life with his new Girlfriend Laura, He:
- September 7th 2022: Broke into my AZ home and refused to leave (Police Report #22–103692). Story here: Retaliation Is Real – Home Invasion #1
- September 13th 2022: Broke into my MX condo on Sept. 13th and damaged the property (copy of Police Report #1995699 provided to the court).
- Story here: Retaliation Is Real – Home Invasion #2
- Ring doorbell recording of him threatening me during the MX condo break-in.
- September 2022: I had to use police reports and Ring doorbell recordings (above) to get Verizon to return my phone number to me. Story here: How I Got My Phone Number Back from My Ex
- October 17th 2022: Had to be evicted from my Chandler AZ home. Story here: The Eviction Process
- October 21st – November 9th 2022: I filed for an Order of Protection on October 21st 2022. Of course he appealed it. We originally had court scheduled on October 27th. however, the judge, for whatever reason, recused himself, and the hearing is now on Wednesday, Nov. 9th 2022. Order of protection was upheld – story here: Order of Protection Was Upheld
- For more information on how to obtain an order of protection, visit https://www.azcourthelp.org/browse-by-topic/protective-orders.
- The items he stole from my Chandler AZ home:
- Reported November 2022: They Steal What You Love — Part 1
- They Steal – Part 2 coming soon!
- His DirectTV fraud — using my phone number and address to set up accounts. In addition, he created fake email addresses in my likeness (i.e. email@example.com vs the real email address of firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The credit card fraud on two cards—
- Credit Card Fraud — Part 1
- Credit Card Fraud – Part 2 coming soon!
- All of the WhatsApp conversations of him harassing me AFTER I asked him to leave me alone (coming soon!)
I’ve never had to work with the police before so everything is so new to me. I’m lucky I have an amazing Arizona attorney helping me through the process.
What I’ve learned:
- Narcissists will never take accountability for their actions. It’s always someone else’s fault. In this case — mine.
- When dealing with an aggressive Narcissist, hire a lawyer immediately — this may very well save your life.
- Always always always go no contact. Nothing they have to say is true or warrants any of your attention — as my lawyer says, “If his lips are moving, he is lying”..
Please take care of yourself out there. I had no idea these kinds of people existed.. I’m learning the hard way. Educate yourself on narcissism and their behaviors…. it will help you spot one earlier in the dating cycle and could save your life and your sanity.