Hello folks! So Halloween will be day 3 at my new company AND it is Halloween. Apparently this new company of mine LOOOVVVVEEEESSSS Halloween.
I do NOT have a costume, so I need to come up with something clever. I absolutely LOVE the Holloween costume tips GG suggests in her post, I may just go with static cling as its easy… I love white trash but I can’t bring that into the work environment.
I’d love to hear what other ideas are out there for a random costume that doesn’t require a costume and is clever… please post in comments.
Bring ’em on people, I need ideas!
UPDATE #1: Here are a few easy ideas from your closet that I found while surfing for safe, workplace costumes:
- Cowboy (boots, jeans, bandana, belt buckle or cowboy hat)
- Doctor or nurse (scrubs, stethoscope)
- ’80s Fabulous (leggings, oversized sweatshirt, teased hair and gold accessories)
- Modern witch (black dress, witch hat)
- Grunge rocker (concert T-shirt, jeans, flannel overshirt)
- Tourist (socks with sandals, panama hat, camera)
- Greaser (white T-shirt, rolled jeans, slicked-back hair)
- Lumberjack (flannel shirt, jeans, boots, beanie or cap)
- Athlete (gym shorts, sneakers, sweatbands, jerseys)
- Nerd (high water pants, taped glasses, calculator, drawn-on freckles)