So, I had a lovely lovely weekend. A great mix of time to myself and with friends. I did get a few things done, not everything on my To-Do list, but hey.. the list was very ambitious. AND I also went with the flow.. so the weekend played out exactly as it should have. 🙂
I did a few
productive and noteworthy things…
- Prettied myself up with a facial and a hair cut
- Watched WAY too much TV (watching all the past seasons episodes of LOST)… I’m addicted to my Roku Box..
- Cleaned out my button box and sewed a few buttons back onto their shirts (with the right colored thread, such a homemaker!)
- Ate delicious hotdogs, ribs, and coleslaw at a friends BBQ
- Had 2 dates with my Millionaire Match guy (Dinner on Friday, Lunch on Sunday)
- Took a couple of naps (one of life’s simplest pleasures)
- Went for a couple of runs BUT forgot my FitBit (so there is no proof of my activity)
- Went to Trader Joes for some delicious food items (salsa, humus, cottage cheese, frozen berries.. YUM)
- Sold 2 sets of drapes..
Re: # 4, I went with my GFP to a BBQ … it was a lot of fun, I met this really cool woman who I just connected with on LinkedIn. I look forward to talking with her again… Oh, and did I mention that the food at the party was delicious?!?!?
Re: Item #5, I will definitely be seeing Millionaire Match guy so he needs a nickname. From now on I will call him Raymond. He looks and has a voice like the main character in Everybody Loves Raymond, thus the nickname ( I know, so NOT creative). Raymond is Lebanese, interesting, fun, engaging, has his own set of close friends, has a demanding job, has a good sense of humor… He is definitely into me, and I’m intrigued by him.. so there will be more dates with Raymond.
Now I’m back to work… updating power points and creating new demo documentation… wooo hooo. But, my manager is on vacation, so it’s a quiet week… I should be able to complete everything by the end of the week!
awesome weekend Paula! yey! can’t wait to hear more about ‘Raymond’ 🙂